- Verifying Data Synchronization on the McAfee ePO Server
- Configuring the McAfee ePO Integration in Lumeta
- Granting Permission to Use the Lumeta ePO Extension
- Installing the Lumeta Extension on the McAfee ePO Server
The McAfee ePO integration provides McAfee ePO customers with a way to ensure that the ePO agent is installed comprehensively on all network devices in a particular segment (or multiple segments) as intended. The integration reconciles McAfee findings with Lumeta findings and in so doing, uncovers:
- Assets lacking the McAfee ePO agent, which show up in Lumeta-only dashboard widgets and in the McAfee ePO console.
- Assets to which visibility is blocked, which show up in McAfee-only dashboards widgets and in the McAfee ePO console.
- Assets with comprehensive management, which show up in both McAfee and Lumeta dashboards widgets and in the McAfee ePO console. A McAfee user with read-only permissions for the following parameters will be able to configure and use in this integration:
- Queries & Reports
- Software Manager
- System Tree Access
Lumeta Lumeta accomplishes this by fetching McAfee ePO-managed data, comparing it to Lumeta-discovered data within the same network space, and then pushing the findings back to the ePO server. This ensures on a continual basis that ePO has the complete set of networks and devices to manage.
|Lumeta Version||EPO Version||EPO Plugin Needed|
|4.0 or greater||5.10||LumetaRemoteCommandPush-EPO5.10-Lum4.0|