Play this video to learn how how to install the plug-in or follow the written procedure below it. in For the best viewing, expand the player to full screen and in Settings, select HD 1080 Auto 1080p HD as the playback quality.
Alternatively, follow the written procedure below:
- Save this Lumeta_workflow.tar.gz file to your local directory.
- Log in to your BlueCat Gateway server.
- On the Workflow Management page, in the Available Actions column, select Workflow Management.
- At the bottom of the page, select Choose File.
- Browse to and select the Lumeta_workflow.tar.gz file you saved locally, then click Import.
- Select Lumeta_workflow and then Workflow Permissions.
- Select Lumeta_workflow and then in the Pages section, lumeta_workflow_page().
- Add two new group names: admin and all.
The Lumeta workflow plug-in and workflow permissions are successfully added.