Qualys asset groups can now be created per zone such that the data push from Lumeta to Qualys
is grouped by zone rather than arriving in one single group, which is still the default behavior.
User can select assets from specific zones to push to Qualys.
- Network ID from Qualys isused to map zones
- If user does not configure a network ID in Qualys and uses option to use network mapping, no assets will be pushed to Qualys
- Asset group will be named by zone. If zone name is ZoneX, asset group Lumeta_ZoneX will be created in Qualys
- Each time a zone is added, user must go to Qualys integration page and add mapping for that zone
- Zone can only be mapped to one network ID
- User must set credentials and server information for this integration before selecting option 'Asset mapping by zone'. This will enable Lumeta to retrieve list of network IDs.
- Each time integration page is loaded and Asset mapping by zone is enabled, list of network IDs will be retrieved from Qualys
- If a zone name gets updated after mapping, this zone would appear in list of zones with empty network ID. User will need to add mapping or else, this zone will not be pushed to Qualys. Asset group that was created prior (with old zone name) will still stay in Qualys