A user is a login and password combination that identifies individuals entitled to use Lumeta. Lumeta=> Username can be a combination of alphanumeric characters but cannot start with number. Valid user names are admin1, manager0056. Invalid user names are: 1admin, 1005m
- Use this set of characters: A-Za-z0-9_.-
- Are one or more characters (but not a single dot, digit or hyphen)
- Do not start with a hyphen
- If the id starts with a dot, then there has to be at least one non-dot character afterwards
- If the id starts with a number, then there must be one non-numeric character afterwards
A superuser is not a role but a flag that allows a user to manage all aspects of the system regardless of zone affiliation. The entire system is accessible to a user with superuser privileges. CRUD operations can only be performed by a superuser. Also, the superuser can see the Support menu option.