- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This 14-second video steps illustrates one way to investigate a leaking device from the Spectre Lumeta 3.3 Portal. A larger, higher-resolution view of the same is available here.
The step-by-step procedure is here:
- Let's assume you notice the Command Center on your Lumeta Portal beaconing a warning.
- You open the notifications window to see what warnings have been issued. Several leaks have been found. You open the link for the first leaking IP address.
- By following that link, you navigate to the device's location in its zone map and can also see that the device is active.
- Right-click on the device to look more closely at its details.
- The On the Leak Response tab reveals , we learn that device 22.214.171.124 has both an inbound and an outbound leak path over Port 80.
- On the Notifications tab, we learn the time and date of when the device was found to be leaking.