The Browse Historical option provides point-in-time snapshots of your network taken according to a schedule you set.
There are two precursors to producing a snapshot-in-time report, the first of which was made optional in release 3.3.5 of Lumeta:
- OPTIONAL: Configure your email server on Lumeta.
- Create a schedule that specifies which report to generate for which zone, how frequently, and where the report should be delivered.
Once you have completed these preliminaries, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to Reports > Browse Historical.
- Click the Reports Filter icon.
- Select one or more reports you'd like included in the snapshot, then click Done.
- Click the
- Schedules Filter icon.
- Select the schedule or schedules that match how you'd like to run the report, then click Done.
- Set the start and end date and time, then click Apply Filter.
- On the scheduled date and time, the report(s) will be run and sent to the email address you specified in CSV format.