The NetFlow-capture service enables your Lumeta Command Center to ingest NetFlow data.
To enable NetFlow capture from the Lumeta GUI:
- On the Lumeta main menu, browse to Settings > Support Tools > Status of Lumeta Components.
- Start the Netflow Packet Capture Service and click Run.
The status of the service will change to Running.
To enable NetFlow capture from the Lumeta command-line interface:
- Log in to the CLI.
- At the command-line prompt, enter
support service packetcapture start.
- Exit the CLI.
Configure the iDefense feed as follows:
- On Lumeta's main menu, browse to Settings > Integrations > Subscription Feeds > iDefense.
Image RemovedImage Added
- Enable the threat feed by moving Active slider to the right.
The label changes from a red No to a green Yes.
- Input a Polling Interval to indicate the time that should elapse between fetching the latest feed data. Input 24 to poll daily, input 12 to poll twice a day, and so on.
- Input an license key from iDefense.
- Click Submit.
Feed is configured.