Play this video to learn how how to install the plug-in in. For the best viewing, expand the player to full screen and in Settings, select Auto 1080p HD HD as the playback quality.
Alternatively, follow the written procedure below:
you can use the this installation procedure:
- Save Lumeta_workflow.tar.gz file to your local directory.
- Log in to your BlueCat Gateway server.
- On the Workflow Management page, in the Available Actions column, select Workflow Management.
- At the bottom of the page, select Choose File.
- Browse to and select the Lumeta_workflow.tar.gz file you saved locally, then click Import.
- Select Lumeta_workflow and then Workflow Permissions.
- Select Lumeta_workflow and then in the Pages section, lumeta_workflow_page().
- Add two new group names: admin and all.
The Lumeta workflow plug-in and workflow permissions are successfully added.