Lumeta reports are designed to identify and the list network assets that share a characteristic of interest, or one you name. They provide a tabular display of data pulled from the Lumeta system's database. Reports serve as an important resource for detailed network information.
All Lumeta Reports in 2022
Following are report basics:
- Reports are available in real-time, which means that the data on the current state of your network is retrieved from Lumeta's data store and immediately displayed on your screen––as soon as you click a report name. If you come back to a displayed report after some time away from your desk, however, you will need to click Refresh to update the report to its real-time state.
- Lumeta reports pertain to one zone that you select from the Zone drop-down at the top of the page. If you are interested in a multi-zone or hybrid view of your network, see Dashboards.
- All reports, both standard and customized, are listed alphabetically by name on the left-hand side of the Browse Real-Time page and can be filtered by name using the Search bar.
- Standard Lumeta reports cannot be deleted. Customized reports––which are those you've added––can be edited or deleted. See Adding & Managing Reports for how-to procedures.
- The Browse Historical Reports option allows you to view point-in-time snapshots of your network. See Browsing Historical for more.
- The Report Scheduler enables you to schedule the running of a particular kind of report, indicate how often the report should run, and whether and who should receive it via email message. See Scheduling Reports for Distribution for more.
Almost all reports identify a network device's type, operating system, maker, active ports, and the protocols to which it responds. See Universal Device Details for more.