For Lumeta customers who have expressed interest in sending more complete device profile data to their Cisco Meraki Management Station, we now provide that capability through a Lumeta API call. This integration also brings device information from your Meraki platform to Lumeta.
Get Devices from Meraki
To get list of devices managed by Meraki . . .
Enhance Device Data on Lumeta
To enhance/enrich device data on Lumeta from devices returned by Meraki . . .
Enhance Device Details on Lumeta
Record interface information returned by Meraki and display them in Device Details
Retrieve information on :
- Meraki source identifier called out in Lumeta Device Details.
Meraki-inflected device fingerprints, identification, and confidence-rankings.
- Meraki-sourced devices and CIDRs can be added to Lumeta Target List and Lumeta Eligible List.
- Customers will have enabled the required snmp parameter on the Meraki devices to allow responses to Lumeta queries.
- Lumeta will have access to the credentials needed to communicate with the Meraki management station
- The APIs available will return the data we are looking to surface