FireMon Security Manager
We need to make below changes to the FireMon Security Manager Dashboard
- A new widget will be added at the top of the dashboard.
- Existing widget "Infrastructure Devices Unmanaged by Security Manager" will be changed.
Below are the details on changes
- Add widget as the first widget on the dashboard
- title: Synthetic Routers shared with Security Manager
- Add tooltip text: Routers, Switches and Firewalls identified by Lumeta and shared with Security Manager as Synthetic Routers
- Widget will display all the devices that Lumeta has created in Security Manager as synthetic routers.
- Columns that need to be displayed; IP Address, Mac, active, device type, os, zone name, first observed, last observed, forwarder
- Add below changes to existing widget "Infrastructure Devices Unmanaged by Security Manager"
- Change title to "Forwarding Devices Unmanaged by Security Manager"
- Add tooltip text - "Forwarding devices not profiled as a Router, Switch or Firewall. These devices are not sent to Security Manager automatically and will need to be added manually as needed."
- Change underlying query to return list of forwarders that are not router, switch or Firewall
The top set of dashboard widgets shows devices Lumeta knows about, but FireMon does not. This means that FireMon is not defending the IPs listed in the Unmanaged by FireMon widget. Consider exporting these from Lumeta and importing them to FireMon to complete its coverage.
Lumeta cannot "see" the IPs listed on the Unmanaged by Lumeta widget. This indicates that your Scouts cannot "see" into the network on which they are located. Check your Scout deployment. Perhaps the device is off-network. This set presents devices FireMon knows about, yet Lumeta does not.
These panels will show any devices managed by both Lumeta and FireMon. The panel is empty because no devices were co-managed by both Lumeta and FireMon.